As I do with my videos, I will disclaim that this forecast is very general. I highly recommend that you refer to the transits in your own natal chart to really get a sense of how these planetary movements will affect you personally. Anyways, without further ado, here are my notes for May 2019:
Happy Taurus season! Gemini season commences on May 21st.
– Mercury in Aries sextiles Mars in Gemini and squares Saturn in Capricorn on May 1st; then Squares Pluto in Capricorn on May 2nd. You may desire more activity than usual, but find yourself weighed down by work or other responsibilities. Tensions may manifest as conflict or power struggles. Communication may be especially frustrating. Actions speak louder than words during this time. A potentially rewarding opportunity to advocate for yourself or others.
– Mercury conjuncts Uranus in Taurus on May 6th. Out-of-the-box thinking, gaining new perspectives on old beliefs or traditions; as well as ways we attain stability.
– Lilith enters Pisces on May 3rd. Neptune seduced by Lilith can be a frightening prospect indeed. Neptune is actually in Pisces, and while the two are not set to conjunct for a while, we can consider this time the courtship phase of their love affair. Lilith brings out the dark side of whatever she touches. Get ready to do some serious shadow work, and you will uncover the succulent truth of why and how you sabotage yourself with your beliefs.
– New Moon in Taurus on May 4th. A perfect time to set intentions and chart the course for wealth and abundance. New commitments. Our needs for security and stability come to forefront.
– Mercury enters Taurus on May 6th. After the dust and excitement from Mercury in Aries settles, we can now set more solid foundations with our ideas and travel plans. Take your time making decisions and coming to conclusions. Beware of rigid thinking.
– Venus enters Taurus on May 15th. A very sensual and seductive time indeed. One of the best times of years for dating, in my opinion. A desire to settle down and cultivate domesticity.
– Mars enters Cancer on May 16th. While strong emotions may be pushing the collective energy, it might not be readily available. Beware of hypersensitivity or defensiveness in yourself and others!
– Full Moon in Scorpio on May 18th. What ways have you changed in the past year? Now is a good time to reflect on what was shed or lost. Welcome and work with any grief that comes up, it will benefit you in the long-run
For those who didn’t see the April forecast, Taurus season also began with a lot of retrograding planets. Saturn and Pluto began their backwards trajectory in the last week of April. An ideal time to reflect on: growth, lessons, vocation, loss, and transformations. Freedom, especially regarding career and finances, will be majors themes for the next several months as well.
– Jupiter went retrograde in Sagittarius on April 11th and goes direct on August 11th, trines with Sun in Aries on April 17th. Spiritual growth, visions, realizations, and breakthroughs. An “opening in the ego” during the trine. A need to rein excessive or unrealistic optimism. Honing in on long-term visions and goals. Possibly questioning things like, “Where is this all leading me?”
– Pluto retrogrades in Capricorn on April 24th until October 3rd. Expect internal shifts and transformations that reshape the ways we show up in the world and achieve status, especially with vocation.
– Saturn retrogrades in Capricorn on April 30th until September 18th. Highlighting the importance of staying organized and disciplined, especially with career and long-term goals.